Nowadays, obtaining a substantial advantage over the competition is one of the most central positioning objectives in any company or brand of any size. Do you know the benefits of using Web Scraping for brand monitoring and make data-based marketing the standard for your business?
Marketing and Qualitative data-driven research analyzes large amounts of information that brands collect primarily about consumer behavior. Today marketers around the world invest more than $6 billion a year to create new solutions, using data management platforms and demand platforms to get their message across to users and stakeholders.
More than 60 percent of companies actively use Data to:
- Monitor the sales funnel viability.
- Investigate commercial offers and marketing campaigns.
- Retain the attention of the target audience.
- Choose the best advertising channels.
- Optimally allocate the advertising budget.
Aligned with these actions, Web Scraping plays a fundamental role in helping to monitor the brand daily and saving a lot of time, money, and personnel resources. It is about observing and scraping the data related to your brand through the available internet resources: global and local news, e-commerce, review platforms, web forums, social networks, consumer opinions, among oters.
Effects of brand monitoring
By collecting, combining and analyzing all the required information, companies can benefit in many ways. Based on accurate sentiment analysis, they can deeply understand how people respond to marketing campaigns and how they feel about the brand. Subsequently, they can estimate actual brand sentiment and adjust customer service and marketing strategies to improve their reputation and brand visibility.
Fully automated brand tracking services are a smart way to track brand mentions across web feeds, collect data based on business-related keywords, and retain it for future analysis. No matter how specific is the data that needs to be extracted, due to the flexibility and scalability of these services, clients receive them in organized and manageable formats.
In this way, the brand can permanently adjust and optimize its pricing strategies and product price comparison, brand positioning in front of its consumers, and promotion or marketing communication for the different points of sale.
To summarize, the main benefits of implementing web scraping aligned with brand monitoring are:
- Improve brand reputation
- Make investment decisions with the precise information that the brand needs.
- Product development, new products, alternative services, substitute products, and permanent innovation.
- Use Price Scraping to improve the pricing policy and offer competitive prices against competing products.
- Position your business as a leader or top-of-mind brand in the market.
Do you want more information? Contact our specialists now free of charge.